Efficient management of the physical infrastructure is now an imperative. To enable the IT hardware to meet the needs of your business, you want to keep your infrastructure operating smoothly while delivering the agility to meet ever changing requirements. Power, racks and cooling have all become the building blocks of a fully integrated system to address the needs of today’s complex computing environments. APC provides a wide array of management solutions specifically tailored to your IT environment and its supporting physical infrastructure.
Our UPS Management solutions are designed to control and monitor UPSs from desktop to datacentre and in the event of an extended power outage to enable automated server shutdown. Physical Security and Environmental solutions ensure not only environmental monitoring, but also access control and video surveillance of your computing environment for operations of all sizes. Physical Infrastructure Management solutions enable you to efficiently operate and monitor a diverse range of APC and third party devices and include intelligent ITIL-based software applications to maximize the use of your existing data center capacity.
Network-Critical Physical Infrastructure Management
Whether you have racks of IT equipment or a distributed computing environment, these solutions address the complexities of managing today’s IT physical infrastructure. Your APC representative can help recommend a centralized management solution that best fits the requirements of your IT operation. APC has the solutions to enable you to efficiently design, operate and manage any computing environment today.
- InfraStruXure Central – A centralized physical infrastructure management platform for organizations that need real-time device monitoring and immediate event notification. InfraStruXure Central gives customers the ability to quickly assess and resolve critical situations within the physical layer, from wiring closets to large datacenters.
- Capacity Manager – Align IT equipment redundancy and availability needs with the capabilities of your physical infrastructure.
- Change Manager – Rapidly deploy changes to your physical infrastructure.
- InfraStruXure Manager – Management platform that increases visibility of server rooms and small datacenters by outlining the health and status of all APC devices.
- Battery Management – Smart-charging and remote battery management for stationary batteries.
Physical Security and Environmental
- Environmental Management System – Network appliance enabling management of a wide range of access and environmental conditions.