The NetBotz offers an active monitoring solution designed to protect against environmental threats and unauthorized access risks that can cause downtime to IT infrastructure, in both Edge Compute and Data Center environments. With its integrated suite of sensors, access control pods, and the newly introduced HD Camera Pod 165, the NetBotz safeguards environments with surveillance and flexible alerting based on user-definable thresholds. Compute is quickly moving closer to where it is used at the Edge, increasing the risks of water damage, high temperature & humidity, fire or other conditions bringing down business-critical applications. Intentional or malicious access events not only threaten compute availability, but also leave enterprises vulnerable to costly compliance violations. The NetBotz provides integrated sensing, surveillance, and badged rack-access control to help mitigate these risks through a wide array of compatible sensors, camera clip capture and storage, and configurable alarming.
- View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Real-time alerts and sensor data overview.
- Multiple camera feeds on a single screen.
Flexibility and Adaptability
- Can be the environmental monitoring solution, or the rack access control solution, or both.
- Can be mounted in a rack alongside other IT gear, or zero – U mounted in the back.
- Integrates with APC racks, NetBotz sensors, and Data Center Expert for easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.