The growing complexity of IT environments, from wiring closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes, has increased the need for reliable power distribution to the rack level. Eliminating power management issues is essential for IT and Facilities managers to maintain system availability of increasing higher density equipment. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment.
APC provides a wide array of power distribution solutions for your IT environment. APCs standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. Power Distribution solutions provide real-time remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling, manage power-up or power-down sequencing of equipment. IT and Data Center Managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Rack Power Distribution
- Switched Rack PDU – Switched rack PDUs provide load metering combined with controlled on/off switching by individual outlets for remote power recycling, delayed power sequencing of equipment and outlet use management.
- Metered Rack PDU – Metered rack PDUs provide real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur.
- Basic Rack PDU – Reliable power distribution.
- Rack Automatic Transfer Switch – Provides redundant power to single-corded equipment.
- Rack PDU Accessories – Cord retention brackets and vertical-mount bracket kits to complete rack power distribution solutions.
Power Distribution Units
- InfrastruXure Power Distribution Units – Configured to order, factory assembled power distribution for Information Technology (IT) equipment in medium to large data centers.
- MGE Power Distribution Units – Integrates isolation, conditioning, electronic grade grounding and distribution for up to 252 output breakers in a single system.
- MGE Static Transfer Switches – Reliable and optimized source redundancy.
- Power Cords – Power connector options for a variety of IT equipment.